Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Assistant Weighted Companion Cube


The Weighted Companion Cube from Portal Wiki Info
Download: MF/MU

Cost: 400
The Weighted Companion Cube is unique in that he gains bonuses with the amount of female slaves you own. This includes: Minor Slaves, Bought Back Slaves, and Assistants. The effects are all cumulative and take effect when your stats increase.
if >=0, Morality *1.1
if >= 1, Charisma *1.1
if >= 3, Conversation *1.1
if >= 5, Sensibility *1.1
if >= 7, Constitution *1.1
if >= 9, Obedience *1.1
if >= 11, Intelligence *1.1
if >= 13, Refinement *1.1
if >= 15, Fuck and Blowjob *1.1

A re-release of the Weighted Companion Cube. Not much to say other than: updated to Slavemaker 3 and that I had some fun with this one. I hope you enjoy it!

1 comment:

  1. Excuse me is there any way I could get the .fla for this assistant, I wanted to make some alterations for personal use, I'm not gonna publish it, but I wanted to make a female version of the cube for my playing purposes, something along the lines you find this cube and it turns out is a female of its species and since you activated it its loyal to you and only you, however given its programing it is supposed to conquer your world, however to please use it decided to build you a harem instead with you as king

    If you can
    http://www.futanaripalace.com/member.php?71925-Zero_Profile
    or
    http://masterbloodfer.creatuforo.com/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=9504

    ReplyDelete